An Introduction & Application of Estill in Voice Therapy and BeyondFebruary 27, 2019
Estill Voice Training™ for Clinical Voice Application
If you are a speech pathologist with interest in finding effective exercises to rehabilitate a disordered voice, Estill Voice Training™ offers the practical tools you need!
When: 27th Feb 2019, Wednesday, 1pm – 5pm
Where: Intune Music
This one day workshop looks at the application of Estill Voice Training™ for clinical voice/ speech therapy. This workshop is aimed specifically at therapists and teachers:
- Learn about basic vocal function and common biomechanical reasons for impairment.
- Overview of Estill Model and its application in voice therapy & remediation
- Effective ways to communicate with non professional voice users using the Estill model as basis.
- Introduction to a hierarchy of skills to support remediation and vocal health.
- There will be a forum and opportunity for discussion and questions
Estill Mentor & Certified Course Instructor
with Service Distinction Advanced Testing Privileges
or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org